Terms & Conditions
This Web site is provided by New Leaf Structured Settlements and affiliate companies, brands and subsidiaries (hereinafter, "New leaf") and is provided for informational purposes only. By using this site or downloading materials from this site, you agree to these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, please do not use this site or download materials from this site.
1. Quotes: Our quotes for structured settlement buyouts are without any fees and unless otherwise stated represent the net amount payable to you in exchange for the structured settlement payments you agree to sell to us.
3. Non-discrimination policy: New Leaf is committed to the principle of equal opportunity. New Leaf does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, veteran or refugee status, ancestry, or national or ethnic origin in the administration of its fellowship opportunities.
4. Intellectual Property: All copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights in all text, images and other materials on this website are the property of Purina or are included with the permission of the relevant owner. You are permitted to browse this website, reproduce extracts by way of printing, downloading to a hard disk or for the purposes of distribution to other individuals. This is only to be done on the proviso that you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices and that the trademark notice below appears on such reproductions. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication or website.
5. Accuracy, completeness and timeliness of information: While we use all reasonable attempts to ensure the accuracy and completeness of information on this website, we are not responsible if the information that we make available on this website is not accurate or complete. Any reliance upon the material on this website shall be at your own risk. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor any changes to the material and the information contained on this website.
6. We reserve the right to elect not to work with any person at any time, for any reason.
7. All guarantees on this website and any other website own and operated by Us are subject to the submission of 2 out of the 4 documents being provided to us at the time a formal written quote is requested by you: structured settlement annuity contract, qualified assignment, settlement agreement and/or court order approving the settlement agreement.
8. The Guarantee to provide the "Most Cash", as set forth on the following page: http://www.newleafstructuredsettlements.com/buyer-structured-settlement-annuity-payments.html and elsewhere on this website and other places on internet, is subject to the following terms and conditions:
a. Paragraph 7 of this terms and condition page; and
b. Applies only when customer or potential customer provides proof of the offer from a competitor of New Leaf; and
c. Only applies one time with respect to the first offer from a competitor that you present to us to beat. Subsequent offers that you may receive, after receipt of our offer, do not fall under our Guarantee. For example, if You bring us the current offer that you currently have for the "most cash" from one of our competitors and we offer more cash, you may not subsequently bring additional, new offers (from the same or different competitor) to us in connection with the Guarantee; and
d. We do NOT guarantee to beat any offers where the effective rate to the customer is 8.5% or lower; and
e. Fully completing an Application to sell structured settlement or annuity payments to New Leaf or affiliated companies.
9. New Leaf and its employees and agents do NOT provide legal, financial or tax advice. Subject to the applicable laws of your state, you may be required to get "independent professional advice."
10. New Leaf encourages every customer to speak to various structured settlement and annuity buyers prior to committing to sell all or some of your structured settlement.
11. New Leaf may make any changes to this site, the materials, the offers, and guaranteed as set forth on this Site at any time, for any reason and without notice.